Monday, April 27, 2020

Meet my Family

My family has been through a lot but we are moving on. Soon after my parents Divorce all of the siblings moved in with my mother. 
We have lived in this house since 2006-2014 and then again from 2016 to now. 

               (Before we moved away)                            
Many of us younger siblings have made all of our memories here. So it was easy to move back.

              (We are trying to get it back 
                To looking like this again)

Only this time we felt like a broken family. It was wierd living without our dad. He had held everything together. Learning to be a family again was a bit hard for everyone. But through these past 5 years since then we have formed a family bond that is stronger then it has ever been.
We are fixing up the old place so we can put it up for sale. It fell apart after we got it back from our renters. We have done quite a bit! I'll put up some of our progress as we go..
So a quick introduction to the members of my family.
My Mother RaeLynn who taught me everything I know about being a housewife and is teaching me still on being a mother, I hope to share what I have learned with you.
I have 5 siblings.. In order of age there is Sierra (sister), Dakota (brother), Me, Kiowa (brother), Sequoia (sister) and Ukiyah (brother).

Dakota is Married to his beautiful wife Cheyenne. 

And they have adorable two year old twins, their son Genesis and their daughter Dahlia.
I will give a more detailed introduction soon.
I am hoping to document our journey from now to our new home, wherever it may be, and then our new journey there!

No comments:

Post a Comment