Saturday, April 25, 2020

A little bit about me

I am married to my sweet husband Dusty.

And I am a first time mother to our little boy Gideon.


I decided to leave my first post up just as a reminder of how far I've come. I will use my first few posts to chatch up to where I am now.
In 2015 i was living with my mom and two sisters and little brother in a small townhouse. My parents had just went through a divorce, something that my family had never believed in or ever thought of until my father got adventurous and his family of 6 kids and a wife were too restricting. 
One of my brothers stayed with my dad and my other brother moved away. And with that my mom and us moved back to our hometown. We found a temporary townhouse to rent until we could get our childhood home back from our renters. 
Later that year I attempted to get my GED at our community college, and in April 2016 I met Dusty in one of those GED classes.
We started dating and 2 years later we married in October of 2018. 
And March 2nd of 2020 we now have our beautiful son Gideon. 
Now we are here. My husband and I are living with my mother in my childhood home. We are living in a bunker we built in half of the old shop on my moms land. 
The family is planning to move as soon as we can to a bigger place with more land. As of right now my whole family of 12 (including married in family and kids) all live here with my mom in her 5 bedroom house on her 0.75 acre lot. Now that we are all caught up I can introduce my family.. But that will have to be on the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment